
Tailey just finished her first All-Star Softball season. She had a great time. She enjoyed getting to know her team mates and had a great time playing with her closest friend from school, Mackensie. Her team played in four different tournaments, they took two 2nd places, and one 3rd. These tournaments would start on Thursdays or Fridays and last until Saturday and they usually would play about six games all day on the Saturday of the tournaments. They were long days, but it was fun to cheer on her team. She had some great hits and caught a great pop fly in the last game!
We're very proud of you BEANER!
2 comments:
So fun!! Congrats!
Way to go Tailey! That's such a fun picture. I was never talented enough to play softball. The only team I ever played on was young womens and I would squat down so low they had no choice but to walk me. The other memory I had was when I slid into first base and I thought I was so cool until I learned that no one slides into first base because you can run right through it.
Post a Comment