r "WOW" leys

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beware of the older sister!


So . . . Mike and I knew this would happen eventually. We were unsure how to best prepare for it. Thanks to McKenzie we now have an outfit that all of the kids have worn AND . . . we will be setting aside money for therapy when he gets older.

7 comments:

Canesa said...

Holy Smokes!!!! What the heck!!! Get that kid in a camo outfit. Tough Skin jeans.. Carhart overalls. Anything but a dress. That cracks me up.....Burt

boylingivylilac said...

Hi Rowleys,
Nice picture of the sweet Boston, even sweeter now! The girls and I thought he looked super funny.

xoxo

Cathy said...

Oh No!!! He is our only hope for carrying on the Rowley name! We all his sisters and girl cousins I guess your lucky he isn't wearing make up!

Sara said...

it is character building!

Brian said...

Our girls did the same thing to our boys - AND gave them girl names to boot! I think Weston's was "Carla" and Keaton's was... I can't remember, but he had one.

Canesa said...

I pull up this picture when I need to smile! You know you have to blow this up and frame it!

Misty said...

Just wait. I caught Tanner in a snow white costume last week and if you check right now his toe nails are red. That's just with one sister. Boston is in real trouble.