r "WOW" leys

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

13th Wedding Anniversary




It's hard to believe it's been 13 years!

What fun memories from our wedding day . . . I woke up to find my room had been toilet papered by Emily and Mich. Mike picked me (and my butterflies) up to go to the Temple early that morning. Our ceremony started at 8:20 am and we had to be there a couple hours early if I remember right. It was exciting to think of the big step we were taking. I remember as we sat and waited in the Celestial Room feeling an abundance of peace mixed with complete excitement. I was ready to make the biggest commitment of my life! What an FABULOUS day! Thanks to all of you who were there to share it with us!!

I remember when we were first married, if we had somone ask how long we had been married Mike would say, for example: "Five LONG months!"

Although it was difficult I think Mike has more than adjusted to life with all of his GIRLS, now!

















I feel like it has been a really LONG time now! But, thirteen years is just the beginning!

Mike, thanks for making me your wife!

1 comment:

little red hen said...

I love that group picture...the fashion...so 13 years ago! I wish I had been in the picture. Happy late anniversary. I guess Lance and I are 3 years behind you. We celebrated number 10 in June! Time flies.