r "WOW" leys

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fall Baby!

We are excited to announce . . .






a new little one will be joining our family!

Quincey wants me to say, she hopes it's a boy!

It's nice to know we are prepared, either way.
We haven't decided
 if we are going to find out pink or blue . . . or let it be a surprise.

Number six, will join us sometime in October!

5 comments:

Christiansen's said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting. For some reason I thought you guys were done after you had your little Boston, so that totally caught me off guard when I read. You guys sure make cute kids. Hope you guys are doing well :)

Kasey said...

Congrats! He or she will be just as cute as the rest of them!!

Katie Pettey said...

Congratulations Anna & Fam! What a lucky baby. I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted.

Robyn said...

There's a shortage of cute kids in the world...thanks for doing your part to fix that! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Sweet - I am stoked for you guys! Don't find out, it is really fun!