r "WOW" leys

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life really is made up of a lot of little things!

We just love this boy!

He's very good at telling us what he needs now.

And giving us directions in the car.

He likes to look for trucks, stop signs,
flags, bridges and diesels (Macs) while we are out driving.
He announces when he toots . . . as well as anyone else.

Our favorite is "Tay Tay Too  TedT!!"

We also enjoy hearing him ask for a napkin,
listening to him say "okay" when asked to do something
and hearing him say "oopsie daisy".

We all think he's pretty funny and very entertaining.  He also is very patient and loving.
It's so fun to have this little boy a part of our family.

Love you buddy!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Adorable!

val m said...

Cute pictures!! I love them!! I miss you!

Canesa said...

Oh my gosh! What happened to baby Boston?! He's all grown up, what a little man! Miss you guys!

Cathy said...

I can't beleive how much he has changed since Christmas! He's not a baby anymore. I can't beleive how much he looks like Mike.