Round and Round. Like Mamas all over town. But we LIKE it! Actually I love it, I really try not to think about the 5 trips a day to the bus stop (1.5 miles away). So here's our schedule these days. Drop off #1 EARLY in the AM--Miss Kenzie for the Middle School/High School Bus. (yes Kenzie is in Middle school for 6th grade.)
Kenzie's first day of 6th grade!
Drop off #2 1 Hour later--for Tailey and Paige(4th and 2nd grades) They go to 2 separate schools. Tailey goes to the Later Elementary and Paige to the Early Elementary. The Later El is for grades 3-5 and the Early El is for grades K-2.
Tailey on her 1st day of 4th grade!
Paige on her 1st day of 2nd grade!
First Time riding a bus to school!
The schools are rather large here, I think there are 8 Kindergarten classes. Wow!
\
Quincey's first day of Kindergarten!
Drop off #3 NOON--for Quinnie (Kindergarten) We eat lunch around 11:20A. It's quite a schedule adjustment, but Quincey is doing absolutely marvelous with her school, the new schedule and riding the bus. Pick up #1 3PM Kenzie and then Pick up #2 4PM Tailey, Paige and Quincey. Boston and I are enjoying many quiet afternoons, he usually naps and I can get things done. Like updating my blog. Hee Hee.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, those pictures of Quincey are sooo cute. Well all of them are sooo cute. I showed Tanner pictures of Quincey and he said, "Quincey's my best friend, right? Well how come we never go to her house then?"
Post a Comment