r "WOW" leys

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Haunting?


So this year. . .
Kenzie was Tinkerbell
Paige was Hermonie
Quincey was a Cat
Tailey was a Zombie Softball Player
and
Boston was Charlie Brown

Having leaves to rake up has been a new thing for us.  At our previous house, we had very, very small  trees, that didn't drop too many leaves.  The trees behind our home dropped all of their leaves in what seemed like one day.  It was amazing.  The kids really enjoyed it, and I loved the smell

More memories in the making!

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Loved the fall pics..I grew up in the midwest and somehow feel that my kids are missing something not being able to rake up leaves and jump in them!

Sonia said...

Loved the fall pics..I grew up in the midwest and somehow feel that my kids are missing something not being able to rake up leaves and jump in them!

Misty said...

Your kids look so cute. How was trick or treating? That's a ton of leaves. We miss you guys like crazy! I love Boston's costume, what a cute idea.

Katie staten said...

Hey, I found your blog through a friends so I stopped on by. Now you can find my blog too. See you soon.

Katie Pettey said...

I love seeing all these pics of your happy family! Looks like you're enjoying your new place. Happy Holidays!