r "WOW" leys

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Livin' the "glory" days!



Did anyone else learn an "exercise routine" to this song while in Elementary School?  Both Mike and I remember this song, although not in total.

So it's good to hear the whole thing . . . I think, I might be singing it in my head during the middle of the night.

*Don't forget to scroll down and PAUSE the music before you push PLAY

2 comments:

Green's said...

Sorry, I have not heard that song before, it's funny to see how much society has changed!

My blog is greensgable.blogspot if you want to see about our move to Kentucky.

Say hello to Utah for me!

Katie Pettey said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! I still get this song in my head when doing pushups. I even taught it to my kids! Ha ha! When I did Joyschool with my oldest, I checked out the program from the library and used it on the kids. You just made my day. And, I hear you are back in the Smoky, I mean Rocky Mountains! We need to do lunch or something!