Tailey and McKenzie had their pictures taken recently. They both had a great time and enjoyed doing a "wardrobe change". They get along very well most of the time, except when they do not. They love playing togethe
r and share common interests. They have played on the same basketball and soccer teams this year. They separated into different teams for softball, however. It's fun to hear them laughing and joking with one another. We hope that one day they are the best of friends!
r and share common interests. They have played on the same basketball and soccer teams this year. They separated into different teams for softball, however. It's fun to hear them laughing and joking with one another. We hope that one day they are the best of friends!
2 comments:
Those pics are so cute. I don't think I've ever seen them. I won't show Kena, she'll be sad. She wants a sister so bad.
Love the pix. I usually can't leave comments. We'll see if this one works. I love Boston. He looks like a Boston. What a cute family.
bren
Post a Comment