r "WOW" leys

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boston Wins!



Boston is the best baby brother a girl, make that four girls, could ever ask for! He is very patient, I hope this trait continues. He is on the one end of the pokes and prods, but someday the tables will turn. McKenzie still doesn't believe me when I tell her that someday Boston could be taller than she is. I tell her it is possible, he does boast the numbers for the tallest baby in our famiy. He just started eating rice cereal, and is loving it. He also loves his thumb, which lately he has been trying to sneak in while he is eating.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I'm so glad you're blogging. I love the name. Those pics of Boston are adorable. So cute.

Sonia said...

I loved looking at your blog...It is so fun to see how the kids have grown..these are precious times. I often listen to the country song by Trace Adkins that says, "You're gonna miss this." You gotta listen to it if you have a chance...
There is a great program at www.blurp.com that you can download your blog and put it in a hard bound book---that's my new scrapbooking!!
Check us out www.rblau.blogspot.com

Brian said...

uh.... when did Mike shave his head?

:)