Not in the form of pennies, dimes and nickels. Though I do like that type of change as well.
As a child I loved to change my room around frequently. Sorry Mom!
Well, thank goodness! Because we're heading for some big changes.
Change number 1.
Mike is employed!!
Change number 2.
He is working in Greenville, SC
Change number 3.
I'm a single mom. I totally respected single Mom's before. But whew!
Change number 4+
We're moving to Greenville, SC
Yessirreeee! I love change. Moving . . . . not my favorite. But I've never been disappointed.
Oh, and by the way. This is move number 12 in 16 years of marriage. Cross country move number 3 in 3 years. :)
South Carolina here we come.
6 comments:
Ha! I'm excited for you guys! You tried Utah (a few times), tried up north in Michigan...the funny thing, to me, is that in SC you'll be about an hour and a half from where we lived when we tried the south! Have fun--its gorgeous. And inexpensive. Be sure and see the Biltmore. Its just a bit north of where you'll be, in Asheville.
Oh, and I forgot to mention--a fantastic outlet mall (include a Pottery Barn outlet) not too far away, either.
wait I thought he was employed before at the new Psy Hospital in Murray...
Recently I listened to a talk - or something - where the speaker said that change is our opportunity to show God how much we are willing to depend on him. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that idea.
It sounds like you'll have plenty of opportunity to lean on the Lord. I hope everything goes well for you guys!
Also, we liked the Greenville zoo and how the town smelled like fried chicken. It was like the whole town screamed "welcome to the south"!
Anna Banana its been way too long...I'm so embarrassed. Haven't even seen you since you lived in MI! I was just telling lance last night that I want to visit SC...how funny! I'll be checking your blog a ton, so keep it updated and good luck darling!
love ya. bren
Post a Comment