Ooh, I love the color of your washer and dryer, and by the way you look GORGEOUS in your family picture. What a cute family you have, so so so cute! I am wondering if I saw you at Walmart last week, I was just walking in passing and thought it looked like you but knew you were a blonde and were with teenage girls and I thought it couldn't be. Well what do you know!?! Look how old your girls are getting, they are beautiful!
3 comments:
Ooh, I love the color of your washer and dryer, and by the way you look GORGEOUS in your family picture. What a cute family you have, so so so cute! I am wondering if I saw you at Walmart last week, I was just walking in passing and thought it looked like you but knew you were a blonde and were with teenage girls and I thought it couldn't be. Well what do you know!?! Look how old your girls are getting, they are beautiful!
I love it! I wanted to get a blue one, but we settled for plain old white...
hahaha I miss u guys
Post a Comment