To the Bread we all adore
Oh how I miss thee
Let me count the ways.
For grilled cheese and toast
with peanut butter and honey.
For now we have Miss Lee,
and these "Wizards of Waverly".
I wonder what I could do to persuade
for some Grandma's bread of which we rave.
Oh to enjoy that heavenly bread again . . .
hear in sans-Sycamore Michigan.
Love,
a PBJ momma
Oh how I miss thee
Let me count the ways.
For grilled cheese and toast
with peanut butter and honey.
For now we have Miss Lee,
and these "Wizards of Waverly".
I wonder what I could do to persuade
for some Grandma's bread of which we rave.
Oh to enjoy that heavenly bread again . . .
hear in sans-Sycamore Michigan.
Love,
a PBJ momma
1 comment:
I considered filling my suitcase with Grandma Sycamore bread on my way home from Utah this summer...I know how you feel!
Post a Comment