This morning my neighbor called and asked me a few questions. She wondered where I take my children to get their pictures taken. I told her I took them to Target. She asked if Quincey had ever had her picture taken with a red rose. I thought about it and told her she had, but it had been quite a while. It was when she was turning 3. She said she was looking for some coupons on Target.com and her 18 month daughter said "Mom, Quincey!"
The photographer that took Quinnie's pictures thought she would like to submit them to a contest and so she asked for me to sign some release papers. I don't know if we would have found out they had used them, some 18 months later, if my neighbor had not discovered it!
It was a fun surprise!
Here's the link if you wanna see our little star: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=portrait_studio
2 comments:
What an adorable picture. That is cool that they used it.
If there's anyone whose children's mugs ought to be going public, it's yours! They are ALWAYS adorable...She looks darling!
Post a Comment